The CEOP Ambassador course is a one day 'train the trainer' course delivered by the CEOP Education Team. On completion of the course, delegates will become CEOP Ambassadors and will gain access to the bespoke Thinkuknow Introduction Course – a series of modules for CEOP Ambassadors to deliver to other professionals. Ambassadors will also gain access to the online CEOP Ambassador Community, with peer support opportunities, discussion boards and an Ambassador newsfeed.
The CEOP Ambassador course provides an in-depth look at:
CEOP strongly recommend that, following the course, new Ambassadors are allocated one further day for self-directed learning, to develop familiarity and confidence with the extensive suite of resources, and prepare to deliver effective preventative education within their setting.
It should also be noted that CEOP Ambassador training is supplementary to any statutory Child Protection training and is valid in the UK only.
Course requirements and eligibility
Once you are booked onto a course you will receive an email with detailed course information.
Please note changes to the cost of the CEOP Ambassador course post March 2018**
Post March 2018, the cost of the CEOP Ambassador course will increase:
- £299 inc VAT: statutory and private sector organisations
- £249 inc VAT: registered charities, community interest companies and voluntary and community sector organisations
The increase reflects new resources included in the Ambassador offer, which the CEOP Education have been piloting over the last few months. This includes:
- The introduction of a new suite of six Thinkuknow Training Modules for in-house delivery by Ambassadors, which they can adapt to address specific contexts.
- Future access to further Training Modules to be developed in response to evolving online technologies, behaviours and risks.
- Membership of the online Ambassador community, with peer support opportunities including discussion boards, a searchable database of Ambassadors, and a Ambassador newsfeed for an easy way of staying up to date with the risks children and young people face in the online world and how to best respond.
Invoices will be sent following attendance on the course. If your organisation requires a PO please ensure you include this on your booking form. If you require our supplier details to enable you to raise a PO please make contact with us - email@example.com
**Courses up to and including March 2018 are £199 (VAT inclusive).
Delegates who wish to cancel their booking on the CEOP Ambassador course and not incur a charge may do so a minimum of 5 working days ahead of the training event. Delegates cancelling their booking less than 5 days ahead of the event or those who fail to attend will be charged the full course fee.
Please be aware that a course will display a waiting list to join only when it is sold out. Anyone joining the waiting list will be notified by email if a place becomes available on the chosen course.