Online safety toolkits
What are the toolkits?
Our online safety toolkits contain short activities designed to be delivered by professionals across all education settings. The activities cover the themes such as:
- online friendships/being kind online
- sharing pictures and videos
- live streaming
Toolkits are available for professionals working with:
- 5 to 7s
- 8 to 10s
- 11 to 14s
The toolkit activities use existing Thinkuknow resources and are based on our #OnlineSafetyatHome activity packs produced during summer 2020.
What will children learn?
The activities help children to:
- understand healthy and unhealthy behaviours within online and offline friendships and relationships
- understand the importance of permission and consent, in particular in relation to sharing images and videos
- identify signs of manipulative, pressurising or threatening behaviour and respond safely to it
- understand the importance of seeking help from a trusted adult when they need it