Reporting to CEOP: guidance for professionals
What it covers
Our guide for professionals outlines:
- What kinds of concerns can CEOP advise on?
- Concerns outside of CEOP's remit
- Things to include when making a CEOP report
- What happens when children report to CEOP
- Helpful resources and information
What is the Safety Centre?
On average CEOP safeguards 100 children and young people per month through our online Safety Centre (at www.ceop.police.uk), or via the Click CEOP reporting button. The Safety Centre is an online reporting tool where children, young people, parents, carers and professionals can report concerns to the CEOP Child Protection Team related to grooming, sexual abuse and online sexual exploitation.