Digital Parenting magazine
Digital Parenting is a partnership between Parent Zone and Vodafone. The free annual magazine is an online safety guide for families, providing parents and carers with practical information and advice directly from teachers, other parents/carers and online safety experts on a range of subjects.
The latest issue features a number of articles including the topics of:
- Digital resilience and how to nurture it in children
- PSHE and it's role in keeping children safe online
- Body image and social media
- Live streaming
- Cybersecurity: A parent's guide
- Spotting harmful sexual behaviour online
- Age ratings and what they mean
- Tools and controls
Schools and youth organisations are able to order copies of Digital Parenting directly from the Parent Zone website.
A downloadable version of Issue 6 of Digital Parenting magazine will be available soon.