Digital Families Conference 2018
Digital Families 2018: The Future for Young People Online
10 October 2018 - Kings Place, 90 York Way, King's Cross, London N1 9AG.
CEOP and Parent Zone, providers of the free Parent Info service, are working together to deliver Digital Families 2018: The Future for Young People Online.
In a changing digital world our shared challenge is to stay ahead of issues and harness emerging opportunities. This national conference will support professionals working with children or their families to future proof their approach to internet safety and set the resilience agenda for the year ahead.
Confirmed speakers are from a range of disciplines and include:
- Sonia Livingstone OBE – Professor of Social Psychology at London School of Economics
- Dr Victoria Baines - Leading author and speaker in the field of cybersecurity, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dave Coplin - Author and industry expert with over 25 years of experience in the technology industry.
- Murray Perkins and David Miles - British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)
- Dr Liam Hackett - Founder and CEO of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label
- Chester King - founder of the British Esports Association.
- Martin Staniforth - Dove Self-Esteem Project.
There are a limited number of spaces available for the conference. We recommend buying your ticket as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. For the latest conference updates and to book your place click here.