Digital Families Conference 2017
Digital Resilience: Supporting Families, Empowering Young People
12 October 2017, Central London
CEOP and Parent Zone, providers of the free Parent Info service, are working together to deliver Digital Resilience: Supporting Families, Empowering Young People. This national conference will explore new and emerging risks that can affect children and young people in the digital age, the latest research into what works, and effective responses for parents and carers.
Confirmed speakers are from a range of disciplines and include:
- Dr Elly Hanson – Clinical psychologist and advisor to NCA-CEOP Command
- Sonia Livingstone OBE – Professor of Social Psychology, Department of Media and Communications at London School of Economics
- Andrew Przybylski - gaming expert from the Oxford Internet Institute
- Zoe Hilton - Head of Safeguarding, NCA-CEOP Command
- Jonathan Baggaley – CEO PSHE Association
- Jane Lees - Chair at the Sex Education Forum
- Liam Hackett - Founder and CEO of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label
- Dr Henrietta Bowden-Jones - CEO and founder of the National Problem Gambling Clinic.
With digital resilience as a central theme, the conference is an ideal opportunity for professionals working within any sector and the field of online safety, to hear about current approaches and effective responses.
There are a limited number of spaces available for the conference. We recommend buying your ticket as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. For the latest conference updates and to book your place click here.