CEOP helps young people who are being sexually abused or are worried that someone they’ve met is trying to abuse them.
If you’ve met someone online, or face to face, and they are putting you under pressure to have sex or making you feel uncomfortable you should report to CEOP.
This might be someone:
- Making you feel worried, anxious or unsafe
- Making you have sex when you donʼt want to
- Chatting about sex online
- Asking you to meet up face to face if youʼve only met them online
- Asking you to do sexual things on camera
- Asking for sexual pictures of you
If this is happening to you, or you’re worried that it might be, you can report it to CEOP and they will help make it stop.
If you or someone else is in immediate danger please dial 999.
Find out more about what happens when you report to CEOP.