To view the different activities that took place in and around your area, identify your region on the map and click on a red bubble. This will reveal details of particular events run locally.. If the organisers are happy for other professionals to get involved, their contact details will be viewable in these details.
Help raise awareness of online safety in your area:
- Deliver the Thinkuknow resources to the young people that you work with.
- Host a parents awareness raising session using the Purely for Parent’s presentation.
- Use CEOP printed resources or create your own to leaflet drop on your local high street.
- Set up a stand in a local public space to distribute resources and show the films.
- Encourage young people to deliver resources to other young people, with the support of an adult.
- Encourage local shops (particularly those selling new technologies) to highlight the risks online, by having leaflets by the tills or posters in the window.
- Involve local media in raising awareness of the day and request they attend one of your sessions